MSci students / Summer Students
We usually accept 1-2 MSci/Summer students every year. For informal enquiries please contact Dr. Stellios Arseniyadis.
We are currently advertising international Ph.D. scholarship opportunities in the group. Examples include the China Scholarship Council (CSC), Ciencia sem Fronterias (formerly “Science Without Borders”), Commonwealth Scholarships, the Newton Bhabha Ph.D. Placement Programme and Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT). Eligibility and entry requirements are listed on the Queen Mary international scholarship pages. Students interested in applying to QMUL through any international scholarship programme should contact Dr. Stellios Arseniyadis.
A few funded PhD studentships are also available in the group. Informal enquiries need to be made directly to Dr. Stellios Arseniyadis.
Post Doctoral Research Fellows
Fully funded positions will be advertised on this website, however, we welcome applications from potential Postdoc researchers who are interested in applying for fellowships such as:
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Individial Fellowships
- Newton International fellowship
- Axa fellowship
- DAAD, DFG, Leopoldina Postdoctoral Scholarship, and Feodor Lynen Postdoctoral Fellowship (for German scientists or international researchers who have conducted research in Germany for three years)
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851,
- Human Frontier Science Programme Long-term Fellowship
- Leverhulme Trust,
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship Trust
- The Royal Society Dorothy Hogkin’s Fellowship
- Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships (for citizens of other Commonwealth countries)
- Branco-Weiss Fellowship
- SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship (for Indian citizens)
- Fulbright Scholarship (for US citizens)
- Swiss National Science Foundation Early Postdoc Mobility / Advanced Postdoc Mobility (for Swiss citizens/residents or international researchers who have conducted research in Switzerland for three years)
- Swedish Research Council (for researchers holding a Swedish doctorate)
- Academy of Finland (for Finnish researchers)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (for Canadian citizens)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship and Canon Foundation (for Japanese citizens)
- The Croucher Foundation for postdoctoral fellowships (for Hong Kong citizens)
- The A*STAR International Fellowship (AIF) (for Singaporean citizens)
- Endeavour Fellowship (for Australian citizens)
- Faculty for the Future Fellowship (for female applicants from developing countries)
- Rubicon Postdoctoral Fellowship (for Dutch citizens)
- Iran National Science Foundation (for Iranian citizens)
- HEC Fellowships (for Pakistani citizens/residents)
We will be happy to support your application.